Serving the Homeownership Finance Community for 40 years
2021 Gala Recap
2020 Honorary Members: Clayton Farris and Debbie Jenkins
Associate Member of the Year: Cora Henderson with Pitt & Frank
Operational Excellence Award: Aimee Brown, Envoy Mortgage
Community Mortgage Loan Originator: Stephen Demuth
Housing Advocate Award: Amy Shir, LHOME
Silver Producers in ascending order:
- Brent Mills, First Financial Bank
- Angela Pitera, Stock Yards Bank
- Becky Bleemel, Caliber Home Loans
- Barb Bowling, Fifth Third Bank
- Mike Frank, Statewide Mortgage
- Chris Demuth, Ruoff Mortgage
- Kathleen Gumbel, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Bill Brewer of Interlinc Mortgage
- Daniel Marlin, Movement Mortgage
- Brian Schutte, Ruoff Mortgage
Gold Producers in ascending order:
- Ken Ahrens, Republic Bank
- Stephanie Hester, Park Community Credit Union
- Daniel Rettig, Republic Bank
- Brian Daniel, Statewide Mortgage
- John Reinhart, Park Community Credit Union
- Chris Bauman, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Michael Scrimager, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Kyle Wheatley, Ruoff Mortgage
- Mary Benford, Fifth Third Bank
- Terri Reyes, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
Platinum Producers in ascending order:
- Troy Cunningham, German American Bank
- Bart Doerhoefer, Fifth Third Bank
- Josh Price, Envoy Mortgage
- Kelly Lee, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Doug Spalding, Park Community Credit Union
- Chris Squires, Interlinc Mortgage
- Bill Willoughby, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Chad Paris, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Laura Wessell, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Kenny Flieger, Jr.
Top Unit Producer Award: Jesse Cronen, Commonwealth Bank and Trust, with 930 units.
2021 Gala Awards
IMPORTANT: No Registration or Payment at the door !!
Cocktails and Silent Auction benefiting MBAL begins at 6:00 PM. Dinner, Installation of Officers and Award Ceremony begin at 7:00 PM. Preferred dress is business attire. Fifty dollars per person in advance. RSVP for this event by filling out the form below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
Raffle tickets are $35 for 1 Arm’s length and $50 for 2 can be purchased at the door for the Silent Auction Baskets. There will be a “live auction” of a Vacation Condo Stay and a Bottle of 10yr Old Pappy Van Winkle. We will be socially distanced in our seating arrangement and masks must be worn at all times except when eating at your table.
Date: January 27, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Banquet Hall, Delphi Center, UofL ShelbyHurst Campus | 450 N Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
Tickets: $50.00 / person (MUST be paid in advance to attend)
Please RSVP no later than 5PM on Thursday, January 21.
You may register online at the bottom of this page.
Registration is now closed.