Serving the Homeownership Finance Community for 40 years
2021 Awards Gala Winners
2020 Honorary Members: Clayton Farris and Debbie Jenkins
Associate Member of the Year: Cora Henderson with Pitt & Frank
Operational Excellence Award: Aimee Brown, Envoy Mortgage
Community Mortgage Loan Originator: Stephen Demuth
Housing Advocate Award: Amy Shir, LHOME
Silver Producers in ascending order:
- Brent Mills, First Financial Bank
- Angela Pitera, Stock Yards Bank
- Becky Bleemel, Caliber Home Loans
- Barb Bowling, Fifth Third Bank
- Mike Frank, Statewide Mortgage
- Chris Demuth, Ruoff Mortgage
- Kathleen Gumbel, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Bill Brewer of Interlinc Mortgage
- Daniel Marlin, Movement Mortgage
- Brian Schutte, Ruoff Mortgage
Gold Producers in ascending order:
- Ken Ahrens, Republic Bank
- Stephanie Hester, Park Community Credit Union
- Daniel Rettig, Republic Bank
- Brian Daniel, Statewide Mortgage
- John Reinhart, Park Community Credit Union
- Chris Bauman, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Michael Scrimager, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Kyle Wheatley, Ruoff Mortgage
- Mary Benford, Fifth Third Bank
- Terri Reyes, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
Platinum Producers in ascending order:
- Troy Cunningham, German American Bank
- Bart Doerhoefer, Fifth Third Bank
- Josh Price, Envoy Mortgage
- Kelly Lee, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Doug Spalding, Park Community Credit Union
- Chris Squires, Interlinc Mortgage
- Bill Willoughby, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Chad Paris, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Laura Wessell, Commonwealth Bank and Trust
- Kenny Flieger, Jr.
Top Unit Producer Award: Jesse Cronen, Commonwealth Bank and Trust, with 930 units.
The Mortgage Bankers Association of Louisville
The Mortgage Bankers Association of Louisville is a local chapter of the Mortgage Bankers Association, the national association representing the real estate finance industry. We are comprised of bankers, brokers, loan officers and processors involved in the business of mortgage banking in the Louisville area.
The local chapter has a mission to promote the interest of those engaged in the business of lending money upon real estate and of those engaged in the business of buying and selling mortgages secured by real estate, and to better safeguard and protect the borrower on real estate and the investor in real estate securities. Additionally, the local chapter provides opportunities for certified continuing education at both regular luncheon meetings and training conferences and workshops.
The national association, headquartered in Washington, D.C., works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership prospects through increased affordability; and to extend access to affordable housing to all Americans.
MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters excellence and technical know-how among real estate finance professionals through a wide range of educational programs and technical publications. Its membership of approximately 2,600 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, life insurance companies, and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit the MBA website at www.mbaa.org.
© 2020 Mortgage Bankers of Louisville KY. All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed by RB Design Studio, LLC